- New Leon Cupra 280 is SEAT's most powerful series production car ever
- New 2.0-litre engine combines razor-sharp responsiveness with surprising efficiency, in 265 PS and 280 PS guises
- Cupra 280 DSG completes 0-62 mph sprint in just 5.7 seconds, yet returns 42.2 mpg; every Cupra hits 62 mph in less than six seconds
- Order books open today (8 January) with prices from just £25,690
- First deliveries expected early March 2014
SEAT today unveils the quickest and most powerful series production car it has ever made: the SEAT Leon Cupra 280.