Following the latest guidance from the Government, ALL our showrooms and sites continue to remain open to the public. This includes, new and used showrooms, service & parts departments, accident departments and petrol forecourts open in a Covid-Secure manner.
In addition to this, you can still request video calls, telephone calls, video messaging and other forms of communication, including Click and Collect which will avoid you having to come onto our sites if you prefer not to.
As restrictions ease, we still have safety guidelines in place at our premises to protect our customers and staff:
• Customer facing staff will continue to wear masks or face coverings
• We ask all customers to continue wearing a mask or face covering upon entering our showrooms or waiting areas
• Hand sanitiser is available throughout our showrooms and service areas
• Customers and staff are asked to keep a 2-metre distance from one another, and floor graphics are in place to control this
• A one-way system is in operation in our showrooms, this is indicated via floor graphics and you where possible there are separate entrances and exits signposted
• Vehicle touch points are cleaned before and after a demonstration and/or test drives
• Covering customers seats and steering wheel during a service / MOT or vehicle repair
• Cleaning all touch points on your car before and after its service / MOT or repair
• Cleaning commonly used touch points throughout the showroom and service waiting areas
Sales Departments / Showrooms:
We are happy to let you know that you are still able to visit our showrooms in person for sales appointments and to browse our new and used car stock. The safety of our staff and customers is our priority, therefore, we would ask, that you make an appointment in advance, to assist us in keeping numbers in our showrooms at a safe level at all times. We will do our best to see all customers, so please be patient if you have not pre-booked. WJ King want to offer you the absolute best customer service and understand that many customers would prefer to stay at home, therefore we have the following options available to you to make your remote car purchase as easy as possible:
(Please note, options below are only offered by selected franchises):
• A personalised video of any new or used car, including a test drive if required
• A virtual video call, telephone call or live chat, whichever you would prefer
• You can request click and collect for your new car
• The option to reserve a used car online - you can tailor your finance, choose different finance options, and get an instant part-exchange valuation for your existing car, all this without affecting your credit score!
Aftersales Departments / Parts / Bodyshop:
Our service departments remain fully open to all customers providing essential services such as servicing, MOT, parts and accessories and vehicle repairs in a safe manner. Rest assured, we continue to implement strict hygiene, social distancing, and safety measures to protect our staff and our customers.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience and for working with us to ensure our operations are a safe place to visit and for us to work. Should you require any further assistance please feel free to contact us via our location pages or call 01322 948262 to speak to one of our friendly Customer Service team.
COVID-19 RISK ASSESSMENT
WJ KING - KEEPING YOU AND US SAFE THROUGH COVID-19!