KIA ALL-NEW E-NIRO
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THE ALL-NEW KIA E-NIRO - GO ELECTRIC!
THE NEW E-NIRO!
There's nothing like a Niro.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY:
Since the launch of the award winning Kia e-Niro What Car? Car of the Year, Kia dealers have received unprecedented levels of interest and the initial production is now sold out. To reserve one of the next available cars for delivery in 2020 please contact WJ King KIA today!
- Up to 282 miles on a single charge
- 64 kWh lithium-ion polymer battery pack
- 7 Years / 100,000 miles warranty
- Zero Emissions
e-Niro '4' from only £34,495 (After PiCG)
Standard features include:
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- 7" Supervision Cluster with TFT Colour Display
- 8-speaker JBL® Premium Sound System
- Smart Key & Button Start
- Black Leather Upholstery*
- LED Headlights with Bi-Function Projection
- 10.25" Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane Keep Assist with Driver Attention Warning & High Beam Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (Car/Ped/Cyc) (FCA)
- Wireless Phone Charger**
For full details on the entire KIA range of electric vehicles, contact WJ King KIA today!
*Some parts of the leather upholstery contain faux leather. **Please check with your dealer for mobile phone compatibility. A £99 inc. VAT admin fee (security checks and fuel) will be added to all vehicle purchases, this includes £20 worth of fuel. Telephone calls may be recorded for training purposes. E&OE.
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registration No 308921. Finance Subject to status. Other offers may be available but cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. We work with a number of carefully selected credit providers who may be able to offer you finance for your purchase. We are only able to offer finance products from these providers. Postal Address: 70/88 Park View Road, Welling, Kent, DA16 1SF.
Finance Providers - Blackhorse Finance, GMAC UK Limited (Vauxhall Finance), Hyundai Capital (Hyundai & KIA), Peugeot Financial Services, Volkswagen Financial Services (SEAT Finance), Alphera Financial Services, Evolution Funding, Northridge Finance, Startline Motor Finance, Santander Consumer Finance.